Summer Aid

After you register for summer courses, financial services will check your eligibility for summer aid.  You will receive an award letter that shows how much, if any, financial aid is available for summer.  You will also be able to see your summer awards on your MyVU account.

Click the link here to see whether you will have summer state grant or federal Pell grant eligibility.

Click the link here if you will be borrowing federal student loans for the summer.

Work Study

If you are offered work study, you will need to find a position on campus and complete the work study packet.  If you are offered Stafford loans for summer, you will need to go to MyVU to accept the loan amounts you want.  If you are offered a parent PLUS loan and your parent wants to apply for it, they go to  If you are eligible for CDV and want to use your award for summer, please submit the Summer CDV form.