Focused Quality Education
We're so glad you've chosen to participate in the Vincennes University Early College dual credit program! You will soon discover the vast benefits of earning college credit during your high school career. Early College and Career & Technical programs culminate in a high school diploma and an Associate's Degree or Certificate. Get prepared fort he many opportunities that await when you enroll in the Vincennes University Early College Program. VU is committed to your success!
Why Early College?
Early College students can:
- Earn college credit at a fraction of the cost.
- Earn a high school diploma and an Associate’s Degree or Certificate.
- Participate in VU’s graduation ceremony.
- Complete an A.S. degree on campus in half the time.
- Continue on in one of VU’s exceptional Bachelor Degree programs.
- Obtain successful employment upon high school graduation.
How do I apply?
It’s easy! Visit the link below and complete the online Early College Application. Provide as much information as possible. Missing information may result in delayed acceptance.
Be sure to keep a record of your username and password. You will need these to update your personal information each academic year.
I’ve applied…now what?
- In a few days you will receive a VU Welcome Letter in the mail. You’re now an official VU student!
- You will also receive two emails within 24-48 hours of your application submission: The first will contain your student ID and MyVU login credentials; the second will ask to confirm your acceptance. This information will be sent to the preferred email address indicated on your application.
- You are now eligible to take the Accuplacer, VU’s official entry/placement test. Students must meet minimum placement standards prior to enrolling in courses. For more information, contact your Early College site administrator.
Get ready for success!